Medical marijuana is the name given to cannabis and cannabinoids, which are recommended by physicians for the treatment of illnesses or conditions. If marijuana or hemp is not being used in treating some diseases or health conditions, it will not be termed as medical marijuana. But not all doctors recommend cannabis as a medicinal plant because they see it as an illegal drug. Enlisted below are some of the diseases that medicinal marijuana can prevent or cure.
Medical marijuana is notorious for treating issues and ailments. Seizures can be controlled or stopped by it. It relaxes the muscles of a patient that is being attacked by seizure or epilepsy.
Medical marijuana also prevents glaucoma, it helps our eye to lower its pressure. We need more study to understand more about the connection between glaucoma and marijuana. But in general speaking, marijuana can help us to prevent glaucoma.
Medical marijuana has an active compound which is called Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). It eradicates toxins that we have in our brain that can cause Alzheimer’s Disease. These toxins are clumps of amyloid-beta protein because of this; medicinal marijuana is also known as a neuroprotective plant.…
Kratom is a powerful medicinal herb passed on from generation to generation. The strength of the kratom is determined by the color of the veins. Veins of red color are most preferred due to their strong effects while those with yellow or white color have mild effects.
Uses of kratom
• It controls blood sugar
• Energy boost
• Raises immunity
• Offers relief from insomnia
• Promotes healing of wounds
• Increases libido
• Acts as an antidepressant
• Great for dealing with anxiety disorder
• Increases red blood cell count
Tips to using kratom
1. Always start by taking small amounts so that your body can adjust to the herb. Two to three grams a day is a great start. You can increase the amount over time to five grams daily.
2. It is important to take it on an empty stomach. Morning hours are best because it will leave you feeling energetic throughout the day.
3. Make sure you stay hydrated while on kratom. Just like other mild drugs like caffeine, kratom has a tendency to dehydrate. Drink plenty of water and fruit juice.
4. Watch out for the type of strain you take. Users of the red strain should take very small doses of it to avoid any health risks. Yellow or green strains are not as strong, so you could use a higher dose.
How it feels like to take kratom
Beginners are likely to have a greater effect than regular kratom users. For those who are in pain, it offers relief. Many people claim to have their mood enhanced. Some tend to feel more relaxed and awake while others feel dizzy and sleepy. Results differ per individual, it all depends on your body type. Kratom is unlike other drugs, you cannot get life-threatening complications after taking it.
So that you do not develop tolerance or addiction, it is important to regulate its consumption. Many people make the mistake of taking it daily. This should not be the case; you could take it once or twice a week or take a break for one week then take it the following week.
Possible side effects of kratom
• Constipation due to dehydration
• Reduced appetite; this could either be a positive or negative effect depending on the individual. People who suffer from obesity should use it more.
• An increase in urination
• Chances of addiction, whereby patients experience hallucinations and confusion. These cases are very rare and have only been reported from mitragynine which is a type of kratom.
Where to buy kratom
• Kratom can be bought from smoke shops
• Kratom can also be purchased online
• From a local dealer
It is important to carry out your research before purchasing because some sellers may sell impure kratom.
If you suffer from conditions like insomnia and diabetes, kratom is a great substitute. This does not mean that you should quit your meds but giving it a try could work wonders. For those who are taking it for pleasure, they should do it with moderation.…